Thursday, June 4, 2009

sweet smile

I picked up this new toothbrush at Trader Joe's the other day and am sooooo into it. I had no idea that I was unhappy with the design of my old toothbrushes, but now that I've tried this one I know that I was working way too hard before. There is something about this design that just makes brushing more streamlined and ergonomic. According to their website: http://www.preserveproducts.com/products/toothbrush.html these brushes are made from recycled yogurt cups and gives you an opportunity to return your brush for recycling when you're done with it. I also learned from their website that you can recycle the kind of plastic that yogurt cups are made from (#5) at several Whole Foods locations, where you can also recycle used Brita filters... good to know! Or you can send a box full of these used plastics directly to the company if you want. Thanks for being a cool company Preserve, you rule.

Regardless, of your personal recycling interests or if you're feeling more or less green these days. The design of this toothbrush is just plain cool. And, might I suggest its use with a great natural toothpaste such as one from Tom's of Maine. I am currently obsessed with the Spearmint gel, I really like it's freshness and smooth texture with the soft bristles of my new brush. I know, I'm a nerd, I'm just saying... it's like a nice burst of Springtime in my mouth. Hope you are well, big kiss xxtbone.

No comments:

Post a Comment