Friday, May 29, 2009

on the rebound

Trampolines are awesome, I'm sure you already knew that. I got this one for my apartment a couple of months ago and am totally into it. First of all, it's really fun to jump on a trampoline. It let's me feel silly and free. But, that's not the best part about it... it is actually really good for your body. It is great exercise and not as hard on your knees as running but it also does wonders for your Lymph System (lymph is the liquid between everything inside your body... you've got blood in your veins and lymph everywhere else). The "rebounding" as it is called stimulates this system and promotes circulation. It helps combat depression (who can be depressed jumping on a trampoline?), is energizing, improves digestion, and can help you sleep better at night. Plus, you can do it while you watch tv. I actually keep mine in my kitchen and bounce on it while I wait for water to boil or tea to steep. Jump away, it will help you feel great! big kiss, xxtbone

No comments:

Post a Comment