Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thanks for visiting Totally Tbone!

Hello Friends!

Welcome to my blog. I am currently a student at Institute for Integrative Nutrition here in NYC and have been exposed to some truly mind blowing ideas. I'm excited to share what I have been learning and exploring with you. Let me know if there are any topics you would like me to cover or please feel free to shoot me any questions you'd like me to answer...

I am happy to share with you all of the exciting foods I have been trying. I have been spending a lot of time at Whole Foods, buying fruits and veggies that I have never tried to prepare at home. My intention is to share this process with you and give you some helpful hints and tricks that you can use too... cooking is really fun and doesn't have to be that serious (sorry chef friends...). It's really easy to make something that not only tastes good but also makes you feel good. What's better than that?


Stay tuned for updates on what's new and good... big kiss, xxtbone

No comments:

Post a Comment